A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

Great game!

managed to play through it three times before getting bored. Can't Get Enough and I Don't Need Lives are not working for me, but that's alright.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

LOL.

I don't think most of the people playing this don't know the story behind it. :D
It's just like the sirtom incident! Much fun was had!

Banana Foot Banana Foot

Awesome game!

Definitely a great game, and has a good replay value! I would like to add a suggestion though: Bind "reset" to a key (most likely "r" or space), as retrying levels can often get annoying if one has to click instead of hitting a key. Otherwise, this was a great game! Good job!

1924 1924

Loved it.

People don't understand the hilarity behind this game, I suppose. I found it awesome. Great job!

Zero Bullets Zero Bullets

I don't know if I'm tired or what.

But I didn't enjoy this game very much. Sorry.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

I think everyone is missing a key point here

Its HALF Tetris, HALF Mario. Right? the insane amount of blocks are there for a reason, you get points for making even lines of them, just like in tetris.
Excellent game.

Dynamite Blast Dynamite Blast

Excellent.

Much better than those horrid "destroy the building" games that are similar to this one but by a different developer. this one is much better.

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

What a great game!

Fantastic artwork, magnificent coding, awesome music! Everything about this game is simply perfect! I loved it! I'm going to have to play it again some time though, because this game just absorbs all your time :). Definitely a must-play game.

Dartball Dartball

mm..

it's alright. reminds me too much of "Bloons"

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

Excellent game

I love this sequel to the previous one, much easier to work with and it was a lot funner, I even made #5 of the top scores of today :D

xdragonx10 responds: