You're too slow! You're too slow!

BEST FLASH EVER

IT WAS SO AMAZING THAT I CRIED.

RetributionVox responds:

FIee responds:

ahh

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

Great game!

managed to play through it three times before getting bored. Can't Get Enough and I Don't Need Lives are not working for me, but that's alright.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

LOL.

I don't think most of the people playing this don't know the story behind it. :D
It's just like the sirtom incident! Much fun was had!

Banana Foot Banana Foot

Awesome game!

Definitely a great game, and has a good replay value! I would like to add a suggestion though: Bind "reset" to a key (most likely "r" or space), as retrying levels can often get annoying if one has to click instead of hitting a key. Otherwise, this was a great game! Good job!

(E-E) Ruby/Sapphire Battle (E-E) Ruby/Sapphire Battle

WHAT.

YOUR RESPONSES TO REVIEWS ARE VERY BLUNT AND HAVE NO EMOTION TO THEM WHATSOEVER SO I AM EXPECTANT ON AN EMOTIONLESS RESPONSE TO MY REVIEW WHICH I SHALL BE WAITING ON.

Everlasting-Elements responds:

OH MY GAWD!!! MY DOG DIED!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I'M CRYING PROFUSELY. =]

Ear Rape Ear Rape

i don't understand why you'd want a 0.

it wasn't THAT bad.

Removed By Moderator Removed By Moderator

That. Was.

Fucking. Amazing.

sucho sucho

I haven't laughed this hard in weeks

your responses to reviews are classic.

sucho responds:

what, my response to these reviews is perfectly normal. to laugh maniacally amongst my harem of devout hot slaves while feasting on the delicious irony - isn't that right Moofy? *sitting in a washbin naked, covered in beef gravy while caressing a CPR mannequin*

Real TANKMEN Real TANKMEN

LOL

Author's comments: made me lol for a minute nonstop. Anyways, what an amazing thing this is, I remember seeing one of the tankmen in this picture drawn on youtube I believe.